Credit Controller h/f
Description de l'entreprise
Ralph Lauren - Société internationale de prêt à porter de luxe compte aujourd’hui 57 boutiques en Europe.
De nouveaux projets vont voir le jour prochainement: c’est donc le meilleur moment pour rejoindre nos équipes.
Description du poste
• Responsible for the collection of Accounts Receivable for France and Benelux
• Contact customers by phone or email on a daily basis to chase outstanding balances
• Negotiate payment plans
• Ensure reconciliation and cleaning up of accounts
• Liaise with Customer Service & Accounts Payable for debit notes (claims, returns, salary contributions, credit notes requests)
• Liaise with legal in case of non-payment
• Liaise with accounting for recording of payments
• Monitor held orders with the credit limit system
• Coordinate with the sales organization regarding credit issues
• Visit customers and Sales persons whenever needed
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Dynamic with a proactive attitude and good team spirit
• Attention to detail together with speed and accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Fluent English
• Experience working with SAP a real benefit along with advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
• 3 years of working experience in an international environment