e - Commerce Manager
Description de l'entreprise
Depuis 1993, Anne Fontaine réinvente la chemise blanche en lui apportant à la fois une vision neuve, une diversité surprenante et une élégance naturelle. Notre Maison a désormais étendu ses créations en intégrant à ses collections de prêt à porter, une ligne exclusive d’accessoires et propose des silhouettes singulières et raffinées à travers le monde.
Si vous recherchez simultanément la force d’une grande Maison, réalisant des projets d’envergure et les qualités d’une structure à taille humaine, offrant des évolutions de carrière, rejoignez-nous...
Description du poste
Anne Fontaine is looking to recruit an E-commerce Manager within its Web department for its European website. Reporting to the Director of E-commerce, this localized manager will be based in Paris and will support the operational flow of the European ecommerce site in coordination with the global team in the US, while ensuring a high-end customer experience.
The main objective will be to increase the visibility of the brand and to recruit customers in a will of sales growth of the European web site and of the “web to store”.
As such, the candidate will participate in the elaboration of the digital and the multi-canal strategy, and will participate actively in the operational implementation.
•Partner with World Director of E-commerce to develop European operational strategy & execute on all initiatives.
•Oversee the European e-commerce set of activities and the calendar of the e-marketing operations
•Manage the platform multi lingual specifications.
•Manage the European external services ( agencies, SEM, SEO…) in order to develop the European e-commerce sales
•Coordinate the teams ( collection, retail, social media, visual merchandising etc..)to do so that the pictures and the contents spread during diverse operations of the season are in line with the brand image and the product calendar.
•Pilot indicators ( Turnover, acquisition, development of customer loyalty, analytics… ) and assure the reporting. Analyze data and feedback on promotional and operational programs performance, recommend adjustments/enhancements to future strategies.
•Manage catalog and product data management: Enter all product information including prices & imagery, categorize products & merchandise on site using our backend interface.
•Coordinate directly with the Logistics and Operations team in France for shipment of orders, cancellations, returns or exchanges.
•Track receipt of new inventory.
•Maintain calendars and reports related to current and future features developments and site upgrades.
• Assure benchmarking to set up in house “best practice”.
•Keep abreast of digital trends and innovation to recommend new digital initiatives.
•Maintain our ecommerce platform as a Digital Flagship to effectively tell our brand story.
•Support site updates and maintenance on a daily basis & execute new product launches.
•Take ownership of Customer Service and handle escalations.
•Manage the operational team at the fulfillment center and support their needs.
•Collaborate Creative projects relating to Ecommerce.
- Profil of “digital native” with a strong sensibility for fashion and brand identity.
- Ideal candidate should be analytical, organized, proactive, comfortable with managing large set of data via Excel and pay attention to details. Knowledge of fashion/apparel industry and/or ability to work on Photoshop is plus.
- Must have experience working with e-commerce platforms/content management tools.
- 4-year degree in an applicable field such as Marketing, Fashion or business-related major.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, if possible for fashion brands
- Multi lingual platform experience is mandatory.
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be hands on and have the ability to work both independently and as member of team.
- English : fluent