Global CRM Campaign Manager
Description de l'entreprise
La Prairie group is one of the worldwide leaders in high luxury skincare. Its products are renowned for their scientific expertise and their unparalleled commitment to quality and perfection. La Prairie stands for a unique combination of advanced science, sumptuous formulas, rare ingredients and attention to the details of luxury. La Prairie Group AG is 100% has been owned by Beiersdorf AG, Hamburg (Germany) since 1990.
Description du poste
Wild Wild Search is recruiting for his client La Prairie a Global CRM Campaign Manager.
Reporting directly to the Global CRM Director, the CRM Campaign Manager will be part of the Global CRM department. This department develop and drive the execution of the Brand CRM and Client Engagement strategy, a key pillar of the company strategic roadmap.
The CRM Campaign Manager will ensure the development and implementation of CRM campaigns.
He/she will plan, develop, implement and follow-up the CRM campaigns as part of 360 Marketing activation and Brand CRM and clienteling programmes.
He/she will contribute to new ideas of omnichannel campaigns supporting both Business and Image objectives, and embodying the Brand’s highly luxury positioning.
He/she will partner closely with Global Marketing teams and Regional/local teams in Markets all around the world, in order to coordinate campaigns and programmes implementation and monitor CRM campaigns performance.
This role will contribute to the development and implementation of new Client programmes, supporting the La Prairie Client Engagement Strategy.
The position is located at La Prairie Headquarter in Zurich.
- Experience in CRM and Clienteling campaigns development and implementation, including planning and assets preparation, and covering multiple channels (Direct mails, Retail Clienteling…)
- Very good knowledge of developing CRM assets including copy and production, in close collaboration with Creative teams or Agencies
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Rigorous, attention to details
- Strong written communication skills – English proficiency is a must
- Client and Business orientation, sense of Luxury