Journaliste Freelance - Allemand Courant
Description de l'entreprise
With over 700,000 professional subscribers worldwide, FashionNetwork.com (ex-FashionMag.com) is the reference trade media title for fashion, beauty and luxury professionals. Launched in 2003, Fashion Network publishes newsletters in 10 languages and covers over 50 countries, providing local news to each market. We recently change of name to fit our ambition to expand worldwide.
Description du poste
-Readjust and summarize articles in French based on articles in German. The candidate will have to be able to write articles in French from information sources in German.
-Monitor the local industry and report the latest news
-The candidate will be working from home and reporting to the editorial team in Paris.
-Regular and long term work. Payment will be made on a monthly basis upon submission of invoice.
- Needs to be attentive, autonomous and reactive.
- Preferably with an education in journalism or economics.
- A first experience with the professional or economic press is an asset.
- A strong interest in the fashion, luxury, and beauty industry in Germany
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
Please precise your work situation and your availabilities.