Description de l'entreprise
Lambert+Associates is a European consultancy firm with an exceptional expertise in the field of luxury and fashion. We work alongside our partners to create and implement strategies to optimize commercial performance.
Our client roster includes prestigious retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Holt Renfrew and Fenwick.
With five international offices located in Paris, Milan, London, Florence and New York and 40 years of experience within the retail luxury sector, we offer a comprehensive and bespoke service to leading retailers and brands worldwide. At Lambert + Associates, we help our client’s growth and performance by evaluating, recommending and implementing business strategies in the luxury Industry. Our mission is to help your brand define your conditions for performance, therefore strengthening not only the overall brand message, but also commercial results.
Description du poste
The Market Manager will be in charge of searching and preselecting brands for our retailers. You will also be responsible for organizing and accompanying our clients during their fashion week trips in Paris. In this roll you will not only act as a point of contact between buyers and vendors (brands), but also offer strategic advices on collections and trends. The Market Manager will be based in Paris and report to the Senior Market Manager, as well as the Group Direct for France to shape and carry out new projects when necessary.
As a Market Manager, you will have to have a...
•Good understanding of the client
•Global understanding of the retail industry
•Identify targeted sourcing for the client
•Formalization of projects and recommendations
•Undertaking competitor analysis
•Capability of identifying the value of branding in achieving the company’s business objectives
•Solid knowledge and network within the luxury industry
•Overview on the news from the Global Market
•Overview on trends
•Business skills to seize opportunities from the client to market
•Participation and input on missions when required (market assistance)
•Developing consultancy proposals for the clients
- Minimum 3 years of buying and sales experience at a retailer or brand
- A sensitive eye for fashion or home decoration trends and brands
- Strong communication and presentations skills
- Team working spirit with excellent relationship skills in a multicultural environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with exceptional attention to details
- Result-oriented and strong sense of initiative
- Native English speaker – Chinese and other languages are a plus
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, In Design and/or Photoshop is a plus
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration
Chinese and other languages are a plus