Marketing Coordinator Wholesale Digital Ecommerce (H/F)
Description de l'entreprise
Ralph Lauren - Société internationale de prêt à porter de luxe compte aujourd’hui 57 boutiques en Europe.
De nouveaux projets vont voir le jour prochainement: c’est donc le meilleur moment pour rejoindre nos équipes..
Description du poste
Ralph Lauren is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in apparel, accessories, fragrances and home. For our wholesale digital ecommerce team in our France Benelux region the Marketing Coordinator Wholesale Digital Ecommerce will be the guardian of the Ralph Lauren Marketing Strategies for our partners ecommerce websites, delivering plans to maximize reach and sales, and making sure all activities are delivered and executed in timely manner.
We are hiring a Marketing Coordinator Wholesale Digital eCommerce (H/F) to be the marketing key contact for partners and will make sure that the Ralph Lauren corporation, its brands and products are presented as best in class.
Responsibility for executing the Marketing Strategy and On-Site Merchandising set by HQ, via:
•Identifying overall brand and consumer objectives at all partners (with focus on reaching more consumers with impactful brand campaigns that will drive brand desirability and sales)
•Own the regional wholesale digital seasonal marketing calendar
•Delivering all seasonal brand updates and amplifying key initiatives in breakthrough ways to deliver on brand objectives
•Delivering an optimal site merchandising experience to make it easy for consumers to find RL however they shop, and ensuring the brand is best presented on and off-websites.
•Provide recommendations on business growth opportunities, and recommendations how to optimize the brand distribution portfolio.
•Ensure that partners and regional sales teams know and are following RL digital guidelines at all times.
•Be a digital marketing ambassador and help partners and colleagues to understand and act digital.
- Strong appetite for digital marketing, preferably with previous intern experience or 1 year in a similar role within ecommerce and / or Omni channel environment, with a strong proven track record.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, with strong, client-service approach.
- Ability to think proactively, creatively problem solve, prioritize, and escalate issues when needed.
- Passionate about understanding wholesale account behavior and demonstrates ability to translate findings into meaningful outputs and prosperous long-term relationships.
- Creative product skills and a very good grasp for brand/product aesthetics (luxury a plus)
- Ability to utilize/create a score card, trend and SWOT analysis strategy to improve and upgrade the business on a seasonal basis
- Effective written and oral communications skills, with particular sensitivity to global communication needs, and strong presentation skills
- Consistently bring energy, enthusiasm and willingness to go above beyond to deliver superior results
Service des Ressources Humaines