(Stage) Business Developer German Market
Description de l'entreprise
Finaliste du Trophée des Futures Licornes (Challenges/EuroNext), Dayuse.com est le leader mondial de la réservation de chambres d'hôtel en journée. La startup parisienne démocratise l’hôtellerie de jour en transformant des établissements haut de gamme en lieux de convivialité et de proximité.
Dayuse.com s’adresse à une clientèle urbaine, nomade et connectée : des voyageurs en escale, des clients corporate à la recherche d’un bureau secondaire, etc. Présent dans 23 pays avec plus de 5000 hôtels, Dayuse.com connait un succès grandissant auprès des hôteliers en leur permettant de générer un revenu supplémentaire grâce à l’optimisation de leur offre.
Découvrez notre vidéo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agxNd3-AViY&t=1s
Description du poste
Dayuse.com is the worldwide leader in daytime hotel reservation platforms and a key figure in the hospitality revolution. By offering guests a novel experience that transforms luxury hotels into daytime living spaces, Dayuse.com is shaking up industry codes. Our platform provides a solution for modern consumers who demand unique and readily-available services to complement a fast-paced and hyper-connected lifestyle.
With headquarters in Paris and offices now in New York and Hong Kong, Dayuse.com’s service has grown to be available in 23 countries and over 200 cities with more than 5,000 hotel partners. After receiving a $17 million in Series A funding from leading Venture Capitalists in 2016, we are continuing our rapid expansion, winning Phocuswright's 2016 People’s Choice Award in the Innovation Launch category, Startup of the Year 2016 (l'Express/EY), then Finalist of the Future Startup Unicorns 2017 (Challenges/EuroNext).
To accompany us in this expansion, we’re recruiting tenacious and proactive talents, especially those driven by the desire to tackle the challenges of an innovative startup that is disrupting the digital travel industry.
Take a look at our newest TV spots:
You will directly contribute to global company growth while delivering measurable results against business goals. You will play a part in expanding Dayuse.com’s presence across one of our most established markets: Germany.
With great team mentality and a strong focus on your market, you will report to an Area Manager.
Your contribution as an intern will include assistance in the following activities:
• Development of sales and product strategy for success in your market via monthly reporting and business reviews
• Participation in enrolling new hotels to Dayuse.com by processing inbound requests
• Onboarding of new accounts onto the Dayuse platform
• Account management, optimization, and improvement of existing hotel offers
• Interaction with hoteliers, general managers, directors of revenue and directors of sales in your market
• Ensure guest satisfaction by managing reservations alongside Customer Service
• Optimization of commercial tools (CRM, back office, extranet, statistics, and more)
• Competition monitoring and participation in various marketing, press, and communication projects
• Currently enrolled in a Master 1 or 2 ideally in International Business or Hospitality Management
• Native/perfectly bilingual German speaker required
• Fluent English required
• French is a plus
• Understanding of the particularities of German business culture
• Familiarity with the dynamics of the digital travel industry, particularly hotels, is a big plus
• Excellent communication and problem-solving mindset
• Goal-driven, persistent, and tenacious: a real business “hunter”
• Ability to organize and prioritize busy workloads
• Personal culture fit for a dynamic, multicultural startup environment
• Contract: Full-time internship (convention de stage) with a university required / no alternance nor pro contract
• Start: ASAP
• Location: 9th arrondissement, Paris, France
• Compensation: Base + half meal tickets + half pass Navigo
• Evolution opportunities possible in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment !
In compliance with GDPR regulations in place, DAYUSE commits to only collecting information relevant for recruitment purposes and retaining this information for a finite period of time.
By applying for this job offer, the candidate agrees to give his legal consent for the transmission of his personal information.