(Stage) Business Developer Spanish Market
Description de l'entreprise
Finaliste du Trophée des Futures Licornes (Challenges/EuroNext), Dayuse.com est le leader mondial de la réservation de chambres d'hôtel en journée. La startup parisienne démocratise l’hôtellerie de jour en transformant des établissements haut de gamme en lieux de convivialité et de proximité.
Dayuse.com s’adresse à une clientèle urbaine, nomade et connectée : des voyageurs en escale, des clients corporate à la recherche d’un bureau secondaire, etc. Présent dans 23 pays avec plus de 5000 hôtels, Dayuse.com connait un succès grandissant auprès des hôteliers en leur permettant de générer un revenu supplémentaire grâce à l’optimisation de leur offre.
Découvrez notre vidéo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agxNd3-AViY&t=1s
Description du poste
Dayuse.com is the worldwide leader in daytime hotel reservation platforms and a key figure in the hospitality revolution. By offering guests a novel experience that transforms luxury hotels into daytime living spaces, Dayuse.com is shaking up industry codes. Our platform provides a solution for modern consumers who demand unique and readily-available services to complement a fast-paced and hyper-connected lifestyle.
With headquarters in Paris and offices now in New York and Hong Kong, Dayuse.com’s service has grown to be available in 25 countries and over 500 cities with more than 5,000 hotel partners. After receiving a $17 million in Series A funding from leading Venture Capitalists in 2016, we are continuing our rapid expansion, winning Phocuswright's 2016 People’s Choice Award in the Innovation Launch category, Startup of the Year 2016 (l'Express/EY), then Finalist of the Future Startup Unicorns 2017 (Challenges/EuroNext).
To accompany us in this expansion, we’re recruiting tenacious and proactive talents, especially those driven by the desire to tackle the challenges of an innovative startup that is disrupting the digital travel industry.
Take a look at our newest video:
You will help directly contribute to global company expansion while delivering measurable results against business goals. You will play a part in developing Dayuse.com’s presence throughout one of our most promising markets: Spain.
With great team mentality and a strong focus on your market, you will report to an Area Manager.
Your missions as a Sales Support intern will include:
· Analysis: Contribution to sales and product strategy using KPIs, monthly reporting, and compilation of business reviews
· Business Development: Help in onboarding new hotel partners to Dayuse.com by managing incoming requests and identifying leads
· Account management: optimization, renegotiation, and improvement of a portfolio existing offers
· Interaction with hoteliers by phone and email in order to nurture our commercial relationship with our partners
· Optimization of sales tools including CRM, back office, extranet, and statistics
· Participation in competition monitoring, marketing, communication projects for your market
· Assistance in Customer Success activities by coordinating reservations between hotels and guests in your market
· Currently enrolled in a degree program ideally in International Business or Hospitality
· Native/fully bilingual Spanish speaker required
· Fluent in English, any other European languages are a plus
· Excellent communication and problem-solving mindset
· Goal-driven, hardworking, and tenacious: a true business "hunter"
· Ability to organize and prioritize busy workloads
· Action-oriented, agile, and fast learner
· Background in hospitality is appreciated
· Sales / commercial experience is a strong plus
· Personal culture fit for a fast-paced multicultural start-up environment
· Start: December 2019 for a length of 4 to 6 months
· Full-time internship contract with an educational institution required (no alternance nor pro contract) / (Convention de stage obligatoire)
· Location: 9th arrondissement, Paris, France
· Compensation: Base + half pass Navigo + half meal tickets + an awesome team
· Evolution opportunities possible in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment !
In compliance with GDPR regulations in place, DAYUSE commits to only collecting information relevant for recruitment purposes and retaining this information for a finite period of time. By applying for this job offer, the candidate agrees to give legal consent for the transmission of personal information.