Area Manager - Greater China - Men's Rtw
Description de l'entreprise
Hermès est le nom d’une maison, mais c’est avant tout celui d’une famille qui, depuis bientôt deux siècles, écrit l’histoire d’une entreprise parisienne fondée sur le savoir-faire et la qualité, la tradition et l’innovation. Harnacheur puis sellier, Hermès déploie aujourd’hui sa créativité à travers 14 métiers. Les maîtres mots sont restés les mêmes : exigence et authenticité, élégance et sobriété, fantaisie et audace.
Maison familiale indépendante qui poursuit sa tradition artisanale française, Hermès crée, vend et fabrique des objets beaux, utiles et durables. L’entreprise rassemble plus de 14 000 collaborateurs dans 50 pays et 60 filiales, tous artisans à leur manière et engagés dans le projet à long terme de la Maison.
Description du poste
The key mission of the area manager is to nurture and implement the commercial strategy of the MRTW in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, in order to reach the sales budget. He/she contributes to increase the sales and sell-through thanks to a wide range of commercial actions, adapted to the local needs. He/she brings service, support and advice to the local Merchandising and retail teams.
The Area manager for Greater China directly reports to the Director of Development. He/she is the main interlocutor of the Merchandising Managers and Retail Managers of his/her zone.
1. Define and implement the MRTW commercial strategy in the region
- Build an annual commercial plan for the zone together with the local Merchandising and retail teams, including the identification of business priorities and categories to develop, the commercial animations to implement, and the training and specific support to bring to the zone. Build the sales budget.
- During the podium, recommend the key growth levers which will support the commercial strategy, and provide recommendations to optimize the assortment format.
2. Actively participate in the organization and animation of the sales podiums
- Be a prominent contributor in all the key aspects of the sales podium organization: visual merchandising of the showroom, sales force training, trunk shows, business meetings, buying tools;
- Assist and advise the buyers with specific sales pitches, recommendations on looks and chromatic themes, buying tips based on detailed analysis of sales and stocks, occasional order reviews;
3. Contribute to increase the retail sales and sell-through
- Every beginning of season: visit the subsidiary to train the sales team in the stores, conduct business meetings with the Merchandising team, identify and implement actions to boost the sales;
- Participate in the creation of innovative and impactful training tools;
- Contribute to define the visual merchandising guidelines of the Men’s ready-to-wear. Help the subsidiary to implement them taking into account the local specificities;
- Perform regular analysis of the sales, sell-through and stocks, in order to propose focused and impactful commercial actions;
- Ensure a regular follow-up of the collection deliveries in the zone;
4. Provide regular reporting of the business in the zone and proactively propose action plans
- Provide monthly report of the activity to both the Métier and the zone, based on KPI’s and specific retail feed-backs. Recommend commercial actions to the retail and Merchandising teams;
- At the end of the podium, in the middle and at the end of the season, assess the performance of each category in order to explain the good and bad performers. Recommend buying optimization to the zones and assortment optimization to the Studio;
- Monitor the competition on a regular basis.
- Master degree level
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize data from different systems to understand business trends and provide forward-thinking insight, results driven
- Excellent knowledge of fashion business, pronounced product sensitivity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills, team spirit
- Frequent trips in the region to be considered
- Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin