Art Director Darphin
Pays : France
Région : Île-de-France
Département : Département de Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Création - Design
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Plus de 10 ans
Présentation de l'entreprise - ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES
At The Estée Lauder Companies you can play a role in our global success. We are a leader in prestige beauty with a growing portfolio of coveted brands. We create and market the highest quality products that delight consumers around the globe. Our culture values diversity of thought and people, and encourages creativity, innovation and integrity in everything we do.
Description du poste
developing our luxury beauty brand. The Art Director will support Global Creative Director
in high-level concept development and execution of marketing campaigns and programs,
helping to move the needle towards disruptive brand-building executions. Key
responsibilities also include planning, directing photo shoots and evolving the brand
image, templates and processes.
Partners with Global Creative Director to develop and build strong brand. Supports in
brand management and execution to ensure consistency across brand through all
channels (including social, retail & packaging). Develops visual design standards for brand.
Partners with Global Creative Director to develop strategic marketing campaign
concepts. Understands both marketing and creative needs to provide creative solutions
that meet business objectives. Supports in integration of art direction and design across all
channels including (but not limited to): social media, e-commerce, window animations,
print collateral, newsletters and event materials.
Partners closely with Social, Digital, Packaging and Visual Merchandising teams to
develop robust 360 client experience and to streamline content creation. Partners with
Creative Operations to align on appropriate talent to ensure accurate execution of
creative vision. Including (but not limited to) photography, retouching, illustration.
Oversees and provides feedback to relevant outside agency partners
Represents creative team in a variety of settings: large & small groups, direct reports,
managers, top-management, formal presentations. Needs an executive presence.
· A strategic mind, capable to imagine, express and articulate a campaign idea from conception to execution.
· Unlimited passion for beauty and luxury.
· Excellent understanding of photography and advertising culture.
· Impeccable taste for design, typography and layout principles.
· Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented, time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
· Self-responsible, proactive and autonomous is essential.
· Understanding of current industry related trends.
· English is mandatory, mastery of French is a plus
· An international work experience is a plus
· Team player & strong relationship-building skills: ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines and enjoys collaborating with positive attitude.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
· Knowledge in motion design is a plus.
· Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
· A great portfolio showing high-end design work
· The drive to excel and succeed, self-motivated and animated with PASSION.
Dedicated and passionate teams creating the best possible omni-channel consumer
experience. Work alongside individuals who are curious and confident, disrupting the status
quo of beauty and taking chances with its innovation. This is a fast-paced environment, where
there's room for fun, and the passion is real!