Assistant Print Designer (Intern or Freelance)
Description de l'entreprise
Marine Serre is a young brand based in Paris that started to gather international visibility in Spring 2017. Stockists include Dover Street Market, SSENSE, Joyce, MatchesFashion, BOON. We are far from the established houses however, in internal culture and direction.
For consolidating our current pace, we are per direct in need of a highly skilled assistant in patterning and moulage (French: modéliste-maquettiste), for working with the designers in our studio, and with Marine Serre directly.
Description du poste
Marine Serre is looking for a highly motivated and creative print designer to join her team as soon as possible. The successful applicant requires previous experience as a print in an atelier. The successful candidate is starting, but to be employed as a stable member of our team, willing to grow with us long term.
Please only apply if you are highly skilled, have an excellent knowledge on print processes in textiles. In this position you need to be independant, confident and very precise.
Direct tasks will come from Marine directly as well as from the studio team.
- great technical skill in the Adobe Suite software, notably Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator;
- high creativity and powerful imagination;
- passion for fonts and font design is a strong plus;
- an energetic, hands-on attitude;
- a passion for garments and an eye for detail;
- attentiveness to things, following them to the end;
- the capacity to work independently.
- great team spirit.
Applicants should have minimally a BA degree. They'd include a personal motivation letter of 200 words max., a CV of one page max., and a portfolio. Notably a portfolio is crucial to include in the application.
Pepijn van Eeden