Balenciaga - Global Omnichannel Manager (f/m)
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We are currently seeking a Global Omnichannel Manager who reports to the E-Business Director.
You will design, launch and deploy omnichannel roadmap & services and mindset in store worldwide, as well as innovation projects to optimize Balenciaga client experience through all touchpoints and in a seamless manner.
You will manage a Global Omnichannel Coordinator.
How you will contribute
* Design, lead and coordinate omnichannel roadmap deployment in store and through more client’s touchpoints at a global level, in close partnership with Retail, Digital, Supply Chain, and Regional counterparts, both at HQ and with regions.
* Spread the omnichannel mindset and lead the change in store and through all departments of the organization, follow-up the omnichannel performance and share best practices amongst regions.
* Improve store visibility information, accuracy and consistency in the digital ecosystem through a strong collaboration with E-commerce and Retail.
* Improve the omnichannel services based on stores feedback and in collaboration with the e-commerce team.
* Manage all updates on the services and coordinate with Training, Client Engagement, Operations, Regions counterparts and Retail.
* Organize Monthly reviews to share results, analyze results vs targets and launch action plans, improve the partnership and collaboration
Who you are
* A professional who speaks English fluently
* A person with minimum 5 years of experience in eCommerce / Digital with Omnichannel project management
* A collaborative team player who enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment
* A person with excellent written and verbal skills
* A diligent person with attention to detail
* A person with experience working on Manhattan Solution would be a plus.
Why work with us?
You will join a passionate E-Business team whose priority is to ensure the best online user experience.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.