Balenciaga - Special Projects & Capsules Coordinator (f/m)
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Production - Qualité
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 0 à 2 ans
Description du poste
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
You will be in charge of carrying out all the missions relating to the coordination and development of the special projects and capsules while ensuring to respect the standards of excellence of Balenciaga.
How you will contribute
* Creation of year timeline of recurrent capsules cross category (RTW, SHOES, LG)
* Follow up with merchandising team on all capsules/special projects needs
* Categorization of capsules (“carry over”, store event, full assortments…)
* Creation of a retroplanning for each project depending on each category organization
* Follow up of each fittings/meetings of all categories when products of capsules are discussed
* Creation and follow up of overviews & general timeline (from brief to store deliveries)
* Management of planning to conduct meetings with all departments
* Work the Innovation and partnership department for the new Objects line
Who you are
* 2 or 3 years of experience in Development Department of in a Luxury environment
* Fluent in English is required
* Mastery of software tools including Excel, Power Point and Indesign
* Strong organization skills
* Proactive mindset, autonomous and rigorous
* Speaking French and/or Italian is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of a new exciting project by becoming part of a thriving Studio. We are committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.