Construction & Maintenance Manager
Pays : France
Département : Département de Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Production - Qualité
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Plus de 10 ans
Description du poste Responsable maintenance, travaux
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 30,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED Gold-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. Pandora is committed to leadership in sustainability and has set science-based targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 50% across its own operations and value chain by 2030. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 23.4 billion (EUR 3.1 billion) in 2021.
At Pandora, we believe that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace and reflecting societal diversity in our customer engagement is essential to delivering on our company purpose: to give a voice to people’s loves. We dedicate ourselves to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and diversity where everyone feels respected and valued.
Joining our Property & Network Development Team in Paris, you will manage the Construction and Maintenance team (5 people) and impulse the transformation process of this function for the market (Spain, Portugal, France). You will also coordinate directly all the cross-countries initiatives on the Property dpt side (new services in-store, IT upgrade, sustainability strategy etc.)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Construction and Maintenance team is growing, and we are currently looking for a Head of Construction and Maintenance strategy. Its main missions will be:
Leading the Construction and Maintenance function:
- Supervise the retail construction activities working with internal project managers as well as external contracted services in the construction of retail stores to include new openings, remodels, relocations, and refresh projects,
- Oversees the critical path and key milestones and events for major projects, ensuring that project risks are identified and costs under control,
- Inspire, coach, and support the team to encourage their personal development and demonstrate continuous improvement
- Support group compliance efforts in ensuring projects are procured compliantly through internal group guidelines (tenders, master contracts etc.),
- Upgrading construction project management procedures and processes covering all aspects of how those are scheduled, procured, internally coordinated and executed,
- Establish spends and investment control process to closely monitore costs but also provide most valuabe insights to the finance team and top management,
- Impulse a rethinking of the split of responsibilities between Construction and Maintenance and other departments (Sales and IT teams mainly),
- Review and standardize the Maintenance process, especially the shop requests management, the resolution timing and costs tracking,
- Incorporate the group sustainability strategy and best practices into local projects or maintenance actions,
- Working with other head of Construction and Maintenance from other subsidiaries to pick best practices and tending to align ways of working,
- Being the key point of contact for the Global teams for the non-market specific issues
- Leading special projects on Property side (new services in-store, IT upgrade, sustainability strategy etc.)
- Following-up multibrands projects requests and timelines
Did we get your attention?
We hope that you feel confident applying, however if you have more questions regarding the role, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Manager Western Europe
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please do not hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Office in Esplanade de la defense, established in 2011 and designed to unite and inspire our teams.
- Technical Master degree (civil engineering, construction management, architecture…)
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in the construction and project management industry during which s/he applied a structured approach (methodology) to project planning, estimating, monitoring, and reporting through the full project lifecycle, from initiation through closure,
- In-depth knowledge of construction including design, contractual procurement options, and market legal construction constraints (France, Spain, Portugal),
- Extensive experience on network distribution strategies including understanding of the rapidly changing retail industry,
- Experience in managing a senior team,
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and Design tools (AutoCad)
- You speak fluent French and Spanish, and a good level of English