1 bis rue François 1er
Digital Graphic Designer
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Création - Design
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Description du poste
• Prepare relevant and creative research on themes, colours, fabrics, prints & embroideries around the season’s brief.
• To research and maintain knowledge of relevant womenswear trends and history to advise on silhouettes, finishes, fabrics etc.
• Work closely with PD team to launch trials and samples, and follow through to launch of styles, producing tech-packs/technical drawings where appropriate.
• Design product that conforms to the range plan and creative vision of the brand. Collaborating with different functions within the company, such as the sales team to ensure commerciality of collection, and range plan, and PD / production to respect margin expectations.
• Help the design team to respect the ensure deadlines and design quality is maintained, working closely with Collection Development team on ensuring compliance of critical paths.
• To work in conjunction with the development team to ensure that design to fabric gives a merchandised and balanced collection for sales with all price points and categories respected.
• Intermediate to advance hand sketching ability.
• A good understanding of the design process, and attention to deadlines and critical path.
• Responsible for collection overviews and design boards, ensuring smooth running of studio.
- Technical or Bachelor's degree.
- Fabric, garments and embroideries knowledge.
- Computer Skills: Strong capabilities in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.