Digital Learning Project Manager (m/f) 1
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : RH - Formation
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
<p>Number 1 worldwide Jewelery and No. 2 prestige watch, Cartier combines expertise and excellence since 1847. Much more than just a company, the Maison has made its creations true myths, and, thanks to men and women who make their passion their job.</p>
Description du poste
DIGITAL LEARNING PROJECT MANAGER (M / F)
Within the Learning & Transformation International Team & under the responsibility of the Innovation & Community Manager, the Digital Learning Project Manager participates of the Maison L&T Strategy diffusion.
Considered as an internal consultant & adviser, you work also with all Markets in order to optimize our self-learning LMS « Campus » & App « Retail University ».
- As an expert, you act as an adviser for the markets in their choice of their digital tools and you recommend innovative solutions. You are in regular contact & relationships with the L&T partners in the markets. You develop a close partnership with them & the different Cartier entities in order to have a clear & global overview of the challenges & stakes.
- You are an actor & part of the Maison digital transformation. You vulgarise the digital subject in the Learning & Transformation community. You know & adapt your speech in regards to the different population. You also animate, in transverse, the Campus & Retail University Communities.
- You act as a competitive intelligence for educational methods, service providers & learning innovation. You build a strong benchmark of solutions to become a key advisor on digital topics.
- You develop & create tailor-made digital solutions answering the needs & priorities of the L&T International, in regards to the Maison’s strategy. Creation of relevant modules & digital content is your day-to-day work. Combination of them with our different current tools (mobile learning…) is key, as well as the consideration of the use of all future devices. By development of contents are considered design, writing & integration in our Maison’s tools.
- You take in charge the roll-out of the training tools and models to the markets & entities by supporting local L&T on implementation as well as ensuring regular reporting, survey on the projects.
- Co-leader, with the other Project Managers of the department, you are a guarantor of projects developed on digital pedagogies with external agencies. Finally, guaranteeing the smooth technical operation of the e-learning modules in all languages and the expected feedbacks on the platform, you define and monitor the associated KPIs.
You challenge the existing courses and approach. Enrichment, updates, improvement are also part of your responsibilities.
- You co-manage the administration of the different tools and follow up with our partners and local correspondents. In this context, you manage on one hand the external providers of the back office follow up [access rights, the user bugs resolution (link with IT…)], on another hand you ensure the good integration of the LMS by the Trainers and members of the pole. Similarly you follow and recommend potential new features.
Higher education, you have at least 3 years of experience in technical project management. Your previous experiences have allowed you to develop an expertise and a good understanding of the web and digital. In this sense, your technical skills include:
- Proficiency in Excel and Articulate Storyline.
- Pedagogical experiences on mobile learning tools
- In addition, you are recognized for your customer orientation, your pedagogy, your sense of results and your team spirit. You know how to manage several projects simultaneously, and you have developed an interest in storytelling and design.
Current English & French required