Digital Marketing Intern - France
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Etudiant
Vidéo de présentation de l'entreprise: https://www.elle.com/es/moda/tendencias/a33322070/zapatos-sandalias-alohas-firma-espanola-video-elle-inside/
Description du poste
ALOHAS is looking for a talented person who execute the Digital Marketing and eCommerce strategy of ALOHAS in France.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Translate and Execute new product launches in collaboration with HQ
Managing e-commerce and digital marketing product feed
Manage the end-to-end setup of all products for in partnership with merchandising, creative, marketing and operations
Participate in the development and implementation of influencer strategies and public relations to support company goals and brand storytelling
Fulfill and ship all PR and influencer product requests and ensure timely deliveries
Support in the day-to-day management of influencers and brand partners
Research and outreach to potential brand partners in a variety of industries - from technical partnerships to philanthropy to consumer packaged goods and beauty, and everything in between
Translate and execute across email marketing, SMS, and other digital communication channels
Drive improvements to customer experience alongside UI/UX and content teams within the category.
KPI tracking, data analytics, and reporting on e-commerce selling on the country
Conduct competitive analysis to evaluate merchandise, promotions, features and product presentation to inform future strategies.
BENEFITS AT ALOHAS
You will be part of an innovative Spanish startup
You will work in a young, creatively, proactively, with good communication and a high level of the energy team
You will be part of the ALOHAS Marketing Team
You will have a flexible schedule
You will get special employee discounts in our products
100% Remote Working if preferred
We take care of the happiness and the profesional growth of our workers
- Must live in the city of Paris or in its metropolitan area.
- Native French speakers and Fluent English are essential. Spanish would be a real advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Relations, Communications, or Journalism
- 1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing / Ecommerce / PR and influencer relations (fulltime and/or internship experience)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- A positive, high-energy team player who possesses excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently, troubleshoot, and work in a fast-moving environment
- Strong knowledge of the fashion industry as well as an understanding of, fashion and social media trends