13 rue du Mail
Director of Events And Business Development
Pays : France
Région : Île-de-France
Département : Département de Paris
Ville : PARIS 75002
Catégorie : Communication
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Plus de 10 ans
Date début : asap
Description du poste
- Collaborate and provide leadership amongst the Creative Group.
- Work closely with Partners, VPs and CFO to maximize growth opportunities.
- Ensure the Creative Group reaches both short-term and long-term goals. (This includes but is not limited to meeting budgetary goals, identifying business development opportunities, and creatively collaborating with the team on projects).
- Develop and cultivate relationships within the industry to grow client base and expand agency reach.
- Work with client to provide solutions, realize creative vision, and implement flawless execution.
- Provide a professional client experience with timely communication while managing client expectations.
- Support department and oversee management of various production directors and managers as applicable.
- Manage day-to-day and onsite project infrastructures and operations.
- Cultivate creative vendor relationships while facilitating top-level project development and implementation.
- Site research and design development and management.
- Budget development, negotiation, and management.
- Calendar and schedule development and management.
- Source, recommend, and manage creative talent.
- Oversee content development and management where applicable.
- Oversee management of agency records and keep all areas current, locations, vendors, talent, etc.
- Provide post-project reports and KPIs.
- Strong knowledge of the fashion & luxury industry is a MUST.
- Strong management & communication skills.
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment.
- Strategic and logistical thinker with the ability to approach situations from a solution-based frame of mind.
- Keen eye for detail.
- 12-15+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of international experience, knowledge of key regional vendors in Europe, with a focus on France, UK & Italy.