E-Commerce & Digital Manager
Pays : France
Région : Île-de-France
Département : Département de Paris
Ville : PARIS 75001
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
At the heart of GAUCHERE is the art of tailoring, the appreciation of materials as they are and the translation in pure geometric structures and sculptural volumes. Marie-Christine’s intuitive designs are expressing the mood of today while aiming for permanence and timelessness.
Description du poste
- Ensure the digital turnover growth of the brand on gauchere.com.
- Define sales objectives, catalogue strategy and growth levers. Find opportunities from product & content planning.
- E-shop management (WooCommerce), content upload, product descriptions and translations EN-FR.
- Organisation of product shootings, product catalog management, e-merchandising.
- Setting-up landing pages and product pages. Site optimisations, UI/UX improvements.
- Ensure Costumer Service, orders shipments, returns and refunds. Stock management.
- Setting-up of the Digital Showroom seasonally (b2b) working with the Commercial team.
- Coordinate a future e-commerce migration from WooCommerce to Shopify.
2. ACQUISITION & SOCIAL CHANNELS
- Establish the digital marketing activations calendar. Brief the shooting team on creative needs.
- Ensure SEO/SEM and Facebook campaigns. Ensure the best converting AD creatives. Optimise expenses and performance.
- Email Marketing Strategy. Weekly newsletters and landing pages.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, assets against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Pinterest). Identify trends, increase brand engagement.
- Community management. Provide support for audience members boosting customer interactions, and conversions.
- Master degree / Business School
- +3 years working experience in Digital & E-commerce within the Fashion/Luxury Industry.
- Advanced knowledge in E-commerce and Digital Media (Facebook ADs, Google, Emailing, Display).
- Strong proficiency in Marketing tools such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Meta ADs Manager, WooCommerce (Shopify is a plus).
- Accurate overview of technical digital sales & marketing solutions.
- 360° overview of a Brand’s digital ecosystem.
- Fluent in both English and French with excellent written and oral capabilities.
- Strong eye for creative execution in the context of digital marketing.
- Passionate about digital advertising and web.
- Highly motivated to join a small team, with positive energy and contribute directly to the company’s growth.