Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Logistique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Both masculine and feminine, oftentimes fusing the two genders, the House takes a cerebral approach to deconstructing, reinventing and redefining men’s and womenswear silhouettes. Since 2012, Maison Margiela has held the official ‘Haute Couture’ appellation from the Féderation Française de la Couture for its collection entitled ‘Artisanal’.
In 2014, British couturier John Galliano was appointed as the House’s Creative Director. Margiela’s uncompromising approach to its iconoclast heritage is cast through Galliano’s poetic vision of Haute Couture, marrying conceptualism with artistry, mystery with modern elegance.
Description du poste
Responsible for health, safety and environmental (HSE) compliance at all facilities. This will include assessment and implementation of absent programs and the continued oversight and administration of existing HSE programs in compliance with all local regulations. The HSE Manager implements and maintains an environmental health and safety program involving hazard identification evaluation and control, accident/injury prevention, hazardous material/waste management, emergency preparedness, fire/life safety, ergonomics and environmental regulatory compliance.
Directly reporting to the Group Safety & Facility Director, the HSE manager based in paris will be responsible for all the the OTB companies based in France.
• Supports business management of HSE policy and guidelines.
• Guarantees, in accordance with company guidelines, the implementation and updating of HSE systems.
• Monitors the effective implementation of the procedures for the safety and environment system and updates them in line with changes in company legislation and directives.
• Coordinates both internal and external HSE audits.
• Carries out statistics on accidents / incidents, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
• Coordinate technical support with management on any HSE-related topic
• Coordinates compulsory HSE training
• Coordinates the mandatory medicine activity
• Coordinates ISO 14001 / SA8000 certification and other Sustainability activities
• Provides safety support and advice, including oversight on the preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract launch activities.
• Manages HSE software, orders for personal protective equipment, etc.
• Coordinates the competent doctor (external consultant)
• Provides helpdesk service to all employees on HSE activities.
• Plans, prepares and discusses annual HSE budgets and quarterly reviews
• Deals with the Legal department and the official external stakeholders
• Participates in the local CSE
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- 5 or more years of experience in HSE with in-depth knowledge in health, safety and environment management systems, waste management, HSE audit techniques, accident investigation, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong sense of respect and confidentiality
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office, other software packages are welcome
- Work location: Paris
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus