Human Ressources Manager France/Belgium/Netherlands
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : RH - Formation
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
De nouveaux projets vont voir le jour prochainement: c’est donc le meilleur moment pour rejoindre nos équipes.
Description du poste
As an HR generalist and in accordance with Company policy, best practices and statutory requirements, the candidate will be responsible for all HR functions for our Wholesale and Corporate businesses ( 200 employees ) including but not limited to:
- Day to day guidance and advice to managers on all people relations matters
- Develop talent in partnership with your Business partners (annual performance management process, build succession plan,identify training and development needs etc).
- Be a strategic driver in our talent acquisition strategy for all channels. Additionally, manage recruitment and internal mobility within your area of responsibility, in a timely manner, with a talent acquisition coordinator
- Drive plans that create a culture that values employees and effectively manage change
- Ensure the correct implementation of all HR policies and procedures by providing accurate and timely guidance to management and employees.
- Actively participate and contribute to global and EMEA HR projects or initiatives
The candidate will lead a team of 2 which includes our Talent Acquisition Coordinator and Training Coordinator.
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
Well defined planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
Strong knowledge of French law.
Creative Thinking ability / thinking outside the box.
Fluent in English.