Intern Assistant Retail Merchandising And Buying Emea
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in Monestier de Clermont, Grenoble, France, in 1952, Moncler is now based in Italy. Over the course of the years the brand has teamed style with ongoing technological research which harnesses the knowledge of mountaineering experts. Moncler collections combine extreme needs with day-to-day city life. In 2003 Remo Ruffini took over the company of which he is now Chairman and CEO. Moncler directly produces and distributes it's own clothing and accessories collections, through its direct boutiques and the world’s most exclusive department and multibrand stores.
Description du poste
MONCLER is looking for a 6 months intern to join the EMEA Buying Team.
The main mission will be :
-Stores support regarding their transfer request and management
-Stock optimization between the stores considering their performance and the alignment with the Retail Strategy
-Weekly analysis and performance reports creation
-Support during the buying sessions in Milan : analysis, buying files preparation, orders input....
- Business or Management school curriculum with a first internship realized ideally in the Luxury and Retail industry
- Autonomous and Initiative approach
- Rigorous and analytical (advanced level of Excel is a must)
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Product sensitivity and passion for Luxury and Retail