43 Rue de Montmorency
75003 - Paris
International Whole Sale Manager
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : Free-lance
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Date début : immediate
Salaire : based on experience and results
We are NOB, as not only black, as not only conventional, not only commercial, not only for business.
We are providing brand development consulting and communication, we support your buying and refine your retail strategy. We have a strong global expertise and a deep understanding of the Fashion Business from A to Z.
Description du poste
Responsible for the global sales of the business to third party retail partners (wholesale). Oversee and implement the company's commercial objectives and initiatives. Evaluate the current business model and in conjunction with the Director's, set short and long-term strategies to achieve objectives. Responsible for developing a detailed annual global sales plan, by distribution channel, to support both the commercial and financial objectives of the business.
Create an action plan to monitor, measure and drive results; ensuring targets are achieved.
Customer relationship management: interfacing with marketing, customer service support and credit control.
Working on brand selection for wholesales channels.
Working together to implement an aligned marketing strategy supporting both brands and commercial objectives.
Demonstrate a continued and full understanding of the brands; its position within the market sector, competitors, trends, pricing strategy etc.
Operate 'best practice' in the atelier, showroom management, brand presentations, and customer service. Be an ambassador for the Brands and the company at all times
- Five or more years' experience in international luxury wholesale sales, with proven successful track record.
- Customer focused
- Product knowledge
- Market awareness
- Effective communicator - Ability to listen, ask questions
- Self-starter, self-finisher
- Flexible approach
- Well organised
- Negotiation skills
- Naturally persuasive
- Strategic account planning
- Networking and lead generation
- Uncovering customer needs
- Business acumen
- Commercial acumen
- Relationship builder
- Ability to manage
- Ability to recruit
- Basic computer skills essential
- Position requires international travel
- Good level of general education
- Please only apply if you have the relevant skills and experience.
- strong experience in international multibrand showrom will be appreciated
- speak at least French and English fluently