Internship Digital Marketing & Operations
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Etudiant
Date début : 27-10-2021
Salaire : 591 eur
Our aim is to intertwine and interconnect: to link efficient machinic operations with soulful communication and electrifying creative processes. This is, we believe, the only way to bring about the truly the new mode[s] that the 21st century is calling for.
SOULMACHINE was founded recently by Pepijn van Eeden, the driven co-founder and former CEO of the ready-to-wear brand MARINE SERRE. As of yet, we are a small brand development bureau, located in the 18th in Paris.
This particular internship primarily concerns HOLIDAY BOILEAU, one of SOULMACHINE's clients. We are taking care of (restructuring) BOILEAU's operations and marketing efforts. Under the supervision of Pepijn, you will cover the daily follow-up of SOULMACHINE's activities in the service of HOLIDAY BOILEAU, wherever digital marketing and operations are concerned.
Description du poste
This internship is set in between 1) covering e-shop operations and services, which is daily follow-up and maintenace, and 2) the next focal point in the restrusturing effort: ensuring an efficient SMO and 360° marketing efforts.
For the first part, job-desk tasks can be expected to include:
** Customer service & follow-up of orders.
** Daily contact with the warehouse.
** Operational and administrative tasks related to the product database.
** Webstore data collection, analysis, and reporting.
For the second part, the development of marketing activities, as follows:
-- Ensuring a smooth and interlinked organization of HOLIDAY BOLEAU's social channels,
-- Optimization of CRM and Newsletter distribution.
-- Improving the website landing page and front-end in collaboration with the internal design team at HOLIDAY BOILEAU and the external web developer.
-- Improving SEO and possibly SEM.
-- Other social media optimization and marketing tasks (SMO/SMM).
-- If opportune: assistance with general marketing campaign planning.
-- Marketing administrative duties.
- BA or MA in marketing or a related field.
- Sensibility for style and referencing in contemporary fashion and culture in general.
- Available for a 6 month internship.
- Strong competences in MS Office, especially Excel, are required.
- We need you to be very comfortable with Social Media channel configurations, notably Instagram and Facebook Business, and SM operationalization for sales and marketing.
- Strong overall knowledge on SEO and/or SMO is a major plus.
- Fluency in both French and English is a minimum.
- Polyvalent, organized and highly autonomous.
- Competences in Adobe Suite, notably Photoshop and InDesign, are no requirement but a decent asset.
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Shopify, or Mailchimp are required.
All applicants need to be able to obtain a 'Convention de Stage' from their educational institution from their educational institution for a period of 6 months. We cannot take shorter internships into consideration.
Further, we ask all applicants to include a motivation letter of 1 page max. in English.
Applications without motivation letter will not be considered!