Inventory Control Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Département : Bruxelles
Ville : BRUXELLES
Catégorie : Gestion - Finance
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Behind every exceptional business stands an exceptional man. Recognized worldwide as the temple of elegance and sophistication, the prestigious Maison Degand is no exception to the rule, owing its success to founder and driving force: Pierre Degand.
Characterized by his passion for excellence, Pierre Degand acquired in 1983 the luxurious Maison located at number 415 Avenue Louise, which is now known as Maison Degand in Brussels.
The Maison Degand is the ambassador of a lifestyle and philosophy consisting of a permanent search for excellence and quality which is reflected, in relation to menswear, by the pleasure of dressing up for the sake of elegance, in accordance with one’s personality. The Maison Degand is committed to select the finest products made out of the best fabrics and materials and to work only with craftsmen who are fully dedicated to delivering the best quality and are passionate about their craftsmanship
The Maison Degand retails exclusively menswear clothing and accessories manufactured by carefully craftsmen from around the world. It is in a true unique retail experience of unequivocal luxury catered for an elite and distinguished international clientele.
Description du poste
As an Inventory control Manager, you supervise all the orders, in collaboration with the Store Manager and the CEO, in order to guarantee the demand for this high-end clientele. You play an important part in the success of this company and achievement of business objectives.
Your main missions will be to:
• The Inventory control manager will be responsible for monitoring the accuracy of the inventory levels, identifying variances in inventory, resolving inventory issues and providing solutions to improve efficiency and sales related to stock rotation
• The Inventory control manager will Be defining or maintaining SKU codes as to have max visibility on stock attributes
• To develop of all inventory control activities by creating department policies and procedures
• To identify, research and resolve inventory variance between the physical quantities and those in the system
• To keep contact with all suppliers to manage and monitor goods delivery
• To manage with all the suppliers all the discrepancy from Orders Copies, Confirmation of orders and Delivery documents
• To manage the given team to have on time and perfect orders data entry
• To process and manage all the purchases orders
• To minimize the transfer time from warehouse to sell floor for all the merchandise
• To note the largest sale variance (i.e: slow movers, fast movers, carryover styles, chase/cancel etc.) to communicate them to CFO, Merchandiser and Store Manager
- Bachelor’s degree / 5+ year working experience
- Experience working in a retail organization on buying or product management
- Experience in Textile sector is mandatory
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English, Dutch and French. Italian is a strong asset.
- DIY knowledge is an advantage
- Have a Customer oriented attitude
- Team player to work with colleagues from other disciplines
- Good Excel and analytical skills
- Documenting results, meetings, agreements, and issues
- But above all else, an open, active and positive personality
- A permanent position
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- The opportunity to boost your retail career in a famous luxury company