Junior Merchandiser mm6
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Merchandising
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 0 à 2 ans
Both masculine and feminine, oftentimes fusing the two genders, the House takes a cerebral approach to deconstructing, reinventing and redefining men’s and womenswear silhouettes. Since 2012, Maison Margiela has held the official ‘Haute Couture’ appellation from the Féderation Française de la Couture for its collection entitled ‘Artisanal’.
In 2014, British couturier John Galliano was appointed as the House’s Creative Director. Margiela’s uncompromising approach to its iconoclast heritage is cast through Galliano’s poetic vision of Haute Couture, marrying conceptualism with artistry, mystery with modern elegance.
Description du poste
1) Collection: Elaborates the strategic plan for all collections working closely with design & product development teams. From creating range plans, undertaking performance and competitive analysis, to ensuring that the brand DNA & commercial goals ratio is well-balanced regarding both product assortment and pricing. Overall margin responsibility.
2) Retail buying: Pilots the WW retail buying assortment and defines the master order selection. Ensures the Strategy and the guidelines from HQ are respected across all regions. Collects quantitative an
d qualitative feedbacks from all regions on sell-in/sell-out performances. Analysis of sell-out performance (weekly, monthly, seasonal).
The Junior Merchandiser reports directly to the Merchandising manager and will be part of the Merchandising team.
- Elaborate seasonal strategic merchandising plan (collection structure, line plans, benchmark analysis..) working on all categories (RTW, FTW, ACC, JWL)
- Daily follow-up of the collection development steps making sure merchandising requests are fulfilled
- Monitor margin & pricing strategy with the help of finance
- Support all activities related to seasonal sales campaign
- Provide sell-in end of season analysis to help define key areas of improvement for next season
- Conduct all collections performance and seasonal bestsellers analysis for all categories
- Collect post-showroom regional feedbacks (quantitative and qualitative)
- Collect sell-through reports from key wholesale partners by regions
- Creation and daily update of collection tools (databases, showroom tools…)
- Help monitor all other special projects
- Define buying strategy (qualitative & quantitative) together with planning and regions
- Define master order selection & core offer
- Help optimise regions buying strategy making sure of the coherence of the assortment
- Conduct sell-out & best-sellers analysis as requested (weekly, monthly, seasonal)
- Define WW sales strategy & calendar with help of the regions
- Knowledge of global market trends, with an understanding of the lifestyles and spending capacity of global luxury contemporary consumers
- Analytical and numerical skills (campaign reporting, benchmark analysis, ad-hoc analysis)
- Pro-active and able to demonstrate initiative to constantly improve the brand
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Excel proficiency
- English speaking is mandatory, Italian is an asset