9 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré
Omnichannel Client Events Specialist Emea H/F
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Communication
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Date début : ASAP
Description du poste
Part of the Omnichannel EMEA team and reporting to the Client Manager, the Events Specialist will drive and support MONCLER sales by creating unique and engaging experiences/events in order to increase awareness and excitement around the brand, reward loyal clients and develop deeper relationships with new, potential & core clients.
• In partnership with the Retail/Store/Client Manager define store/client activities based on their business needs and objectives
• In collaboration with the Client Manager, define the annual Clienteling and Event calendar to increase store traffic, sales and brand awareness.
• Propose new animations and event formats within brand heritage and new company directions
• Minimize client’s cannibalization in between stores by differentiation of client directions/activities
• Work with store teams to define client targeting and management of events to ensure high level of attendance; ensure high standard of execution for all projects
• Plan and execute all events on a national scale, including store openings and image events.
• Travel and coordinate all critical details including strategic hosts, vendor selection, invitation and menu design, create and manage guests lists, direct photographers, staff and freelancers.
• Negotiate contracts, manage invoices and post-event reporting for all events (ROI).
• Forecast and follow up on budget
• Develop CRM program and manage the database to optimize any Mailings and customer outreach.
• Liaise with Client manager and Boutique manager on instore event recap and reporting to monitor invitation list and ROI
• Collect feedback and best practices on clienteling, client events & PCR activities. Share best practices with Zone and Stores.
• Create and maintain strong industry relationships.
• Assist management with special projects and assignments as requested.
Perfect candidate with a manager profile 3 to 5 years of similar experience in Retail Luxury or Event production agency with strong industry connections, highly personable and efficient event’s organizer with an ability to work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment with numerous and competing deadlines.
Having a strong customer service orientation and delivery focus and an active commitment to continuous improvement and quality standards.
Excellent communication and time management skills and comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment.
• Creative, motivated professional with excellent eye for detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a 'can-do' attitude
• Trustworthy, discrete and sensitive to clients' needs at all times.
• International travel required.
• A passion for events and delivering service excellence.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint. Photoshop and/or Adobe preferred.
• Fluent in English, another language would be advantage for this role