9 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré
Planning & Allocation Manager Emea (H/F)
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Logistique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Date début : ASAP
In 2003 Remo Ruffini took over the company of which he is now Chairman and CEO.
Moncler directly produces and distributes it's own clothing and accessories collections, through its direct boutiques and the world’s most exclusive department and multibrand stores.
Description du poste
Your key mission:
This role leverages planning and allocation activities to maximize sales and inventory turn at area/store/product category level.
Reporting to the GM EMEA and leading a team of 2 allocators, this person will analytically and strategically support all store planning efforts with particular focus on management and execution of optimal inventory levels for all the DOS in EMEA ensuring timely replenishment, planning review and exceptions management with the aim to constantly optimize the process.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for planning, replenishment and inventory management in order to guarantee the company targets in terms of sales and sell-through
• Ensure optimal levels of inventory at warehouse and store level, monitor inventory management and periodic stock intake in order to support current business trends and suggesting opportunities for improvement
• Define seasonal sales plan targets at store/month level together with retail Area Managers
• Support Retail Merchandising teams in Open-To-Buy definition and relative assortment levels
• Provide analytical support to cross functional department teams and Retail Merchandising to ensure the correct level of stock in store
• Identify and propose new ideas that drive the business or improve stock efficiencies
• Assess and optimize all distribution related procedures as well on quantitative as qualitative prospective.
• Participate in reviewing weekly/monthly meetings to identify risks and opportunities in the business at regional /store / product category level /co vs seasonal
• Manage weekly, monthly, seasonal reporting on distribution activity
- Master Degree in Economics, Statistics, in Engineering/Industrial Management field
- Minimum of 5 years of Planning & Allocation experience in Retail fashion industry
- Demonstrated working knowledge of retail planning measures (Sell-through, Weeks of Coverage, Inventory Turn, OTB, etc.)
- Detail oriented, high accuracy, good numeric sense and able to multi-tasks
- Must possess excellent teamwork collaboration, interpersonal communication and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint. Knowledge of Board, TXT and Microstrategy is a plus
- Fluent in English; Italian and/or French are a plus
- Pro-activity and excellent organization skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to reprioritize efficiently
- Business oriented.