Raw Materials Development Intern
Description de l'entreprise
Established in 1846, Loewe is a Spanish luxury leather house, specialized in leather goods, ready-to-wear, bags, and accessories.
In 1996 the company joined LVMH, the world’s leading luxury goods group.
Today Loewe is a key player in 32 countries. In October 2013, Jonathan Anderson was named Creative Director, and under his leadership, LOEWE reinvents a legacy of 168 years of craftsmanship and innovation to lead it into the future.
Description du poste
Based in the LOEWE parisian studio, the intern will bring support to the Raw Materials Development team by:
- Following up deliveries and orders
- Supporting back office of Projects Managers
- Managing the requests of the Product Development team and our stock.
- Updating information and samples, on boards and files.
- Preparing the samples books
- Uploading data on TXT/JDE
- Knowledges about Fashion Business
- Sensibility to Trims & Fabrics / Clothes making
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and organized
- Languages: Fluent in English, Spanish would be a plus
- 6 months Internship / Full time