Regional Sales Director
Pays : France
Région : Île-de-France
Département : Département de Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Plus de 10 ans
Description du poste
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 30,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED Gold-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. Pandora is committed to leadership in sustainability and has set science-based targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 50% across its own operations and value chain by 2030. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 23.4 billion (EUR 3.1 billion) in 2021.
At Pandora, we believe that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace and reflecting societal diversity in our customer engagement is essential to delivering on our company purpose: to give a voice to people’s loves. We dedicate ourselves to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and diversity where everyone feels respected and valued.
Location - Paris
Scope - 40 O&O + wholesale
As a Regional Sales Director France at PANDORA, you will implement commercial strategies for your perimeter, through the supervision of activities managed by the Regional Sales Managers. You will manage a network of Concept Stores, SIS and multi brand retailers for a part of France and Paris. You will be reporting to the Sales Director Western Europe and lead a team of 7 direct reports and a 150 salesforce.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will ensure that the stores/POS are regularly visited by the RSM in order to control aesthetics, order and cleanliness, guarantee the proper management of the store and sales execution, according to the commercial strategies of the company.
- You will supervise all promotional and sales activities, monitor sales targets and related KPIs suggesting prompt corrective actions if needed.
- You will cultivate strong relationships with customers across the channel and monitor their satisfaction, in order to endorse the business with them and always promote a more qualitative partnership.
- You will support, train, guide and provide feedback to the RSMs (also during their field visits, if necessary) and monitor their activities focusing on quality and on the image of the POS (way of selling, assortment, etc.).
- You will monitor the qualitative and quantitative objectives accomplishment.
- You will share the information coming from HQ, EMEA or head-office with the RSMs and vice versa, collecting customers’ and RSMs’ needs and converting them into solutions.
- You will ensure procedures, policies, legal requirements and ethical standards are followed to ensure company assets are protected.
- You will monitor, analyze and follow-up on the assigned commercial budget.
- You will collect the reports related to the assigned area, share the results with the Sales Director S.E. and the Sales Manager, offering a critical analysis and corrective action plans.
- You will be responsible for the FTE budget monitoring and fulfillment.
Did we get your attention?
We hope that you feel confident applying, however if you have more questions regarding the role, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Manager Western Europe
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please do not hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
- You have managed and coached large teams of area/regional sales managers previously and know the career development and succession planning practices.
- You have 10 years+ of experience in retail/FMCG/luxury/fashion.
- You are a P&L master.
- You are digital and data oriented in your day to day.
- You speak fluent English and French.