Retail Marketing Manager (H/F)
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Seine-et-Marne
Ville : SERRIS
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
The Bicester Village Shopping Collection is made up of 1,000 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and with this in mind we welcome everyone - regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity - to be a part of our family.
There’s no one quite like us
The Bicester Village Shopping Collection are the worlds’ leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Village Shopping Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
La Vallée Village is part of The Bicester Village Shopping Collection® and is the 3rd most visited cultural and leisure site around Paris.
Why we’re exceptional
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you’ll receive a generous salary, and we’ll also reward you by:
• Offering an attractive Package & Benefits ;
• Looking after you: You’re entitled to 25 days of annual leave and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide above industry average life assurance cover, personal travel insurance, and flu vaccinations;
• Treating you: discounts throughout our villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus;
• Championing you: you’ll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career, locally & internationally.
Description du poste
Together with the Senior Retail Marketing Coordinator, the Retail Marketing Manager supports the Retail Marketing activity which resides both in brand relationship and domestic partnership management, aimed at delivering a qualified footfall and contributing to secure ambitious sales target.
• Develop a strong knowledge of both brand business KPIs and brand culture/specificities for existing portfolio;
• Bring fresh ideas with a marketing sensitivity to the Retail and Commercialisation teams for new brands (pop-up for instance) to be implemented in the Village;
• Segment brand portfolio using defined criteria (such as segment potential, quartile performances, priority brands, new brands, etc.);
• Structure an articulated strategy for each segment and each campaign;
• Work closely with the Marketing team to identify and develop comprehensive and coherent content to dynamize the commercial calendar and brand campaigns throughout the year;
• Cleverly position brand activation and objective in the Marketing calendar, with clear identification of branding and tactical moments to achieve targeted footfall and sales.
• Using frameworks developed by the Marketing team create and deliver the appropriate communication tools to convince brands and partners about their participation to our activity plan;
• Also define the La Vallée Village communication tools to be used when meeting new Brands, articulating the Marketing “know-how” and “reason-why” of La Vallée Village;
• Together with the Senior Retail Marketing Coordinator, manage brands relationship of a portfolio of key brands and work jointly with them on a short term and/or mid-term marketing plan based on our Retail & Marketing objectives and opportunities: feature in our owned communication tools / media, brand events & animations, participation in our marketing campaigns, media feature opportunities, tactical offers …
• Coordinate brand involvement with the different teams: Digital, Media and Guest knowledge, Brand Engagement, Visual Merchandising, Guest Services, Operations, Retail, Partnerships, Legal, Central teams…
• Develop and/or support and coordinate the implementation of key partnerships, including mutual database activation, mutual feature on our communication tools and events organisation;
• Engage with Brands head office marketing and create a strong network of contacts to produce fruitful partnerships;
• Develop marketing reporting, feedbacks, action plans for each brand as and when needed by both La Vallée Village teams and Central teams using tools as directed (Salesforce in particular);
• Work closely with the Central Retail Marketing team to share best practices and strategy, in particular around brands that are centrally managed.
- Master degree in marketing;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a strong Luxury or Premium Brand environment;
- Experience in negotiation and networking at high level;
- Stakeholder management;
- Chameleon approach to relationships: ability to adapt to different personalities/cultural background that each have strong points of view, with respect and humility, whilst always keeping the objectives in mind;
- Strong attention to detail;
- International experience is considered a strong asset;
- Fluent in English & French, written and spoken.
- Strong communication skills (presentations from small to larger audiences in both French and English);
- Organized and able to deliver excellent work within tight deadlines;
- Flexibility and agility to react to fast changing circumstances
- Creative and entrepreneurial;
- Strong skills in MS Office.