Retail Training And Education Manager
Description de l'entreprise
Considered a global leader in corrective and preventative skincare, Alpha-H creates revolutionary cosmeceutical formulations, which help bridge the gap between the beauty counter and invasive treatments.
We are a leading cosmeceutical brand within the beauty and cosmetics industry, with our Head Office based on the Gold Coast, Australia.
We have recently expanded into Sephora Europe and are on the hunt for an experienced France-based Brand Representative to join our team to help drive growth for our brand in Europe.
Description du poste
This position will be fast-paced, diverse and challenging. We are looking for a motivated individual to take ownership of this role and take our business in Europe to new heights.
Reporting to the Global Brand Manager, your primary role as Retail Training and Education Manager will be that you are the brand's senior retail education and training manager in Europe, providing training and support for our expanding markets, not only across France, but for the whole network in Europe.
This European based role will see you split your time between admin from home and training visits in store across all European markets. This role will have an element of domestic and international travel.
You must be a self-starter with exceptional communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as a great understanding of skincare and a B+M retail structure. Fluency in English and French is a must and proficiency in Italian is an advantage.
- Preparing and updating all training material including compiling and updating training documents and assets (sell sheets, training presentations, cheat sheets, training videos etc.)
- Organization and implementation of promotional events and product launches in the European markets in conjunction with the Global Brand Manager, and relevant field team
- Oversee the recruitment and management of European Brand Representatives and provide support where needed
- Ensure our Brand Reps are trained on newness, where applicable
- Ensure that our retail partners teams follow the brand’s way of selling and express brand values through customer service
- The ability to host a training sessions in person, as well as online
- Coordinate, host or support brand masterclasses, as necessary, as well as conduct ad-hoc training initiatives
- Build and maintain working relationships
- Be organised and efficient in all aspects of your role
- Be well presented
- HR and staff management experience is an advantage
- An exceptional commitment to customer service
Please send resumes through in English