Saint Laurent Senior Buyer Women Shoes w/m
Description de l'entreprise
Description du poste
A PROPOS DE SAINT LAURENT
Fondée en 1961, Yves Saint Laurent a été la première maison de couture à lancer le concept du prêt-à-porter de luxe en créant, en 1966, la ligne ‘Rive Gauche’, synonyme de jeunesse et de liberté. Ce changement a représenté un premier pas crucial dans la modernisation de la mode et a révolutionné le paysage socio-culturel.
En 1999, la division luxe du Groupe Kering a acquis la maison Yves Saint Laurent et, sous la direction créative d’Anthony Vaccarello depuis avril 2016, continue à la positionner au sommet de l’univers du luxe.
Aujourd’hui, les collections Saint Laurent incluent le prêt-à-porter féminin et masculin, les chaussures, les sacs, la petite maroquinerie, les bijoux, les foulards, les cravates et les lunettes.
Buying of collections for the store network, monitoring performance and driving business by store, collection, and product category to maximize sales. Proactively implementing Saint Laurent product strategy in the network, accompanying Store Directors and Department Managers on performance and training sales associates on the collections.
Supporting and managing day-to-day a Junior Buyer specialised on dedicated product category.
* Build the product assortment during the showroom’s sales according to Image and Core Offer recommendations, and order the quantities per store according to buying budget and market needs
* Plan collection launches in-store according to deliveries and seasonal markets
* Accompany the Store Directors and Department Managers in driving their product performance through regular exchanges and in-store presence
* Train the sales teams on the main investments and stock in terms of seasonal image strategy through training material and in-store presentations
* Carry out weekly and monthly reports by collection, by store, by product category and analyse the sell through rate
* Suggest and ensure the implementation of sales actions in order to improve performance while collaborating with the Visual Merchandising, CRM, Image & Press departments
* Manage the transfer of stocks and reorders
* Communicate with Merchandisers on performance feedback throughout season, create a performance report by type of product, uses/functions, price vs. markets/clients/brands at the end of season
* Collaborate with Supply Chain to guarantee deliveries and adequate stock levels for both Permanent and Seasonal product
* Prepare and launch the seasonal mark downs
* Define product assortment for new openings and monitor deliveries
* Accompany the repositioning of Saint Laurent and lead projects linked to the development of the store network (openings).
* Master’s degree from a Business school or University
* 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
* Fluent English and/or French
* Sensitivity to product and good knowledge of the region
* Analytical mind and an interest in figures
* Good knowledge of the Office pack, especially Excel
* Good communication skills
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
YVES SAINT LAURENT S.A.S.