Scandinavia/Baltics Regional Area Manager (m/f)
Pays : Suède
Région : Stockholm
Ville : STOCKHOLM
Catégorie : Réseau
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
In contrast to Scandinavian aesthetics, BYREDO carries clear ethnic influences from Ben’s Indian background with strong ties to creativity, art and lifestyle and has established a unique position in the market. With a style that reinforces an understated approach through simple compositions and the highest quality raw materials available, all BYREDO products are manufactured in Europe with a distinct focus on craft and quality. BYREDO catalogue consists of home candles, fragrances and a collection of handbags and small leather goods.
Description du poste
15/20 people to manage (Retail Staff) and one Junior Area Manager.
The Regional Area Manager will report to Europe Director
Duties and key responsabilities:
The successful candidate will bring his/her strong commercial background and understanding of Wholesale and Retail.
He /She will have a deep appreciation of the beauty/fashion industry and an awareness of the Byredo brand DNA and taste level.
The Regional Manager has the responsibility for implementation to accomplish sales and brand activities for Byredo across Scandinavia/Baltics through Wholesale and Retail. Working closely with Europe Director for strategic decisions.
Drive growth/Retail and Wholesale sales:
- Achieving the Scandinavian sales budget and financial objectives (Full P&L)
- Analyzing, driving, monitoring the store targets and KPIs from the Top Line to the Bottom line
- Lead the Sales team to grow existing Retail Business/ wholesale business, continue striving to increase our market share and rankings in locations
- Leverage existing and future opportunities to grow sales of the brand
- Growing corporate business program
Strategic Business Commercial Development :
- Devise and execute astute business plans and develop strategies to maximize the company's growth and development and proactively recommend action plan for sell-in, sell out, allocation and stock management.
- Plan, forecast and assist in setting targets and budgets by customer.
- Oversee and report weekly sales and perform weekly analysis of by style/by door selling.
- Monitor and track stock for each account (right levels of buy in for basic replenishment and launches)
- Oversee Scandinavian Marketing/ Trade Marketing strategy in line with retail plan alongside with Paris Marketing team
- Provide input to the CRM team to recommend and implement local CRM activities to maximize sales and build customer loyalty.
- Keep the consumer/customer at the core when executing strategy and solutions to deliver on the end-to-end experience.
- Lead strategy presentations to the retailers.
- For new launches, provide an accurate, strong and logical recommendation of sell in quantities by store, ensuring YOY growth.
- Alongside Finance Manager, Budget management /P&L review. On a monthly basis
- Overseeing all field teams in all locations (Inc. development, performance, incentive…)
- Recruitment of all Retail Management roles with the support of the Junior Area Manager
- Development and Performance management of all members of retail team.
- Bring business perspective to people management & focus development on the types of business outcomes associated with specific functions in stores.
- Be a role model to the team, always exhibiting a positive mindset & leading by example.
In addition, this person must be/have:
- Pre-existing relationships with relevant department stores and independents
- Good negotiating skills (prices, quantities, payments, delivery terms, exclusivity)
- Experience in developing, negotiating for key accounts
- Proven work experience as Sales Manager or similar
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify potential business opportunities
- Super customer centric, with a fine understanding of local CRM stakes
- Experience from managing teams, identifying potential within individuals and developing them internally together with HR department
- Experience from leading an organization on different levels of team members and direct reporting managers.
- Act as a Brand and Company ambassador at all times.
- Understanding of PR, Communications, Partnerships and Events
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to grow, develop and manage a team while creating cross functional relationships
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Highly organized
- High load capacity / durable and optimistic
- Comfortable and excited to be part of a small, growing organization
- One who has led a move from a primarily wholesale focused international sales organization to a retail focus
PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION (CV AND LETTER) IN ENGLISH