Senior Merchandiser Men Rtw & Accessories
Description de l'entreprise
Description du poste
Famous luxury brand is looking for a senior Merchandiser
Your main mission is to
- Ensure the implementation of the Men’s RTW & Accessories Product strategy,
- Propose the key quantitative bets of the season, animate the categories to achieve the budget
- Deliver the right product assortment in-store.
Your role will be revolving around 4 main responsibilities:
1/Managing the collections & assortments
- Merchandising briefs ahead of design briefs.
- Proposal of editing of the novelty & key bets of the season, based on very detailed market trends & needs.
- Ensure a comprehensive and commercial product offer in each market by piloting offers by clusters each quarter.
- Make allocation plan of merchandise by stores with the good understanding of each stores' customer profile
- Analyze sales by product category/store, on a weekly & monthly basis and make an action plan to boost the sales
2/Preparation & participation to Showrooms and Buying sessions
- Direct the buys based on product feedback, historical data and seasonal trends
- Prepare and maintain OTB
- Prepare and carry out seasonal training presentations for all stores.
- Buying and assortment.
- Adapt buys to Zone's strategy.
3/Support and knowledge of the Markets
- Animation of retraining and local pushes.
- Coordination with all other support functions.
- Local visits in order to collect and share qualitative information (Store, product, market, competition...).
- Shop the competition for trends and product opportunities
- Act as expert on customer, marketplace and product
4/Driving the sales
- Analyzing and monitoring the sales to identify opportunities and optimization.
- Business animation by sharing key messages & priorities, challenging sales and initiating ad-hoc local action plans to optimize figures.
- Adapt the product assortment to market specificities to reach budget objectives.
- Centralize, take actions and follow-up all the specific product requests from the boutiques (product push, assortment review, transfers & rebalancing...)
- Guarantee the consistency of products/collections implementation across the region regarding the strategy, marketing calendar, Visual Merchandising planning & guidelines.
- Guarantee the consistency of the products assortment by boutique (all categories together).
- Evaluate stock levels to establish action plan; generates reorders and initiates stock balancing when needed
A previous 7-10 years' experience in a similar function, in an international environment
Minimum of 5 years in men's category (fashion and tailoring)
Rigorous and Analytical mind-set.
Familiarity with working with Studio /Creative Department and analyzing and understanding market trends
Ability to build trustworthy relationship thanks to an excellent interpersonal and communication effectiveness.
Proven influencing skills to navigate into a matrix organization