Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS MARAIS
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : Free-lance
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Date début : Octobre 2021
Description du poste
The most important part of this role is being the go-between for the creative production/design team and the clients.
Your ideal background is a previous Studio or Collection development management experience, preferably within a leading fashion company, or a strong independent one.
Knowledge in the design process from end-to-end and the experience in the accessories universe is a plus. A must is to be very people-oriented and a great communicator.
Has to be fluent in French and English and Italian is a plus.
* Managing all aspects of the company: Collection Planning, Product Development, pre and post showroom organization, Client relations, Production logistics.
* Responsible for E-commerce.
* Creative coordination of all aspects of new campaigns, contents and shoots.
* Reporting directly to the Creative Director
* Well organized, working within timelines and deadlines.
* Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability.
* A proactive approach to work, being able to be flexible with tasks based on the needs of the business.
* Detail and solution oriented.
* Fluent in English, French. Italian is a plus.