Team Lead Customer Service H/F
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Working together to innovate and challenge the status quo, we encourage our teams to be agile, mobile and reactive in order to build a brand we can all be proud of. Above all, we value generosity of spirit, consideration and respect for others, honesty and transparency.
Description du poste
•Client service team :
Manage,engage, energize and involve advisors teams to deliver customer service excellence on a day to day basis
Develop advisors knowledge through consistent brand and product trainings, sharing of best practices
Ensure on-going and real time information sharing between the brand and the Customer Service Center and anticipate impacts of the updates (product launches, country roll out (adding information, language updates, etc.))
Establish relevant standardized answers (phone scripts, emails, chat bot)
Manage agent requests (RUN) and support problem solving within the organization.
Design and propose emergency plans when relevant in coordination with his/her managers
•IT infrastructure (Salesforce) :
Manage and prioritize evolution requests
Coordinate resolution of bug fixes
Manage information back-ups
•Performance monitoring :
Budget tracking and optimization
Quality performance monitoring through sessions d’ecoute
•Ensure GDPR compliancies
- Graduate with a master in business or engineering or relevant field, with at least a one year experience.
- A previous experience related to the customer service field or sales is a requirement… in a digital environment is a plus
- Strong analytical background and understanding of data analysis,excellent organizational and leadership skills
- You are a specialist in Excel.
- Good business mindset, common sense and responsiveness.
- Your sense of customer service and your taste for teamwork are your main assets.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Team player, agile, humble