Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Production - Qualité
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Etudiant
Date début : mid April
Salaire : unremunerated
Description du poste
Against this background, MARINE SERRE is looking for a motivated Transformation intern -- strictly for a period of 2 months -- to reinforce our Materials team. As our intern you assist the Regeneration Coordinator. You assist in sourcing deadstock and end-of-cycle product, and the consequent end-of-cycle product transformation processes during the development and production of MARINE SERRE garments.
- ideally: a textile design educational background
- technical knowledge of garment development and production, including notions and experience in different sewing and stitching processes;
- enthusiastic in processes of garment upcycling, deconstructiuon, etc.
- relevant educational background;
- you will need to be proactive, very organised and willing to give a hand to the production, materials, design, and/or campaign teams if needed.
- excellent and autonomous project management skills ;
- fluency in English, with command French being a strong plus;
- an energetic, hands-on attitude;
- strong affinity and engagement with the work of Marine Serre;
- an understanding of the creative processes, idiom, and environment of niche fashion;
- excellent command of MS Office;
- the candidate must be legally entitled to work in France full-time, ideally able to work under an internship convention in France.
Furthermore, it is crucial that the candidate enjoys working for a new and small brand in a start-up phase. This means the opportunity for rapid professional growth, and a thrilling environment that constantly poses new challenges. However it also demands a high degree of flexibility, tact and self-confident insight in the needs of our enterprise, as well as the willingness and insight to pick-up a wide range of unscripted tasks. Above all, it requires a strong degree of collaborative trust and team-spirit between the head designer and her team!
We stimulate spirited and well-worked motivation letters of 200 words max. in English, and require a CV of two pages max.
Statute: the chosen candidate will work as a paid intern with a relevant educational background.
Starting date: asap.