14 rue Charles Laffitte
92200 Neuilly sur Seine
Visual Merchandising Manager
Pays : France
Région : Ile de France
Département : Paris
Ville : PARIS
Catégorie : Merchandising
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Responsable Visual Merchandising Manager
basé à Paris.
Description du poste
1/ Visual merchandising tools design
To constantly scout and test new VM techniques, materials, functionalities...in eyewear, luxury and other relevant industries.
In line with the Maison image and VM strategy and in accordance to a VM briefing based on product, marketing and commercial strategy, to design eyewear VM tools to assure both permanent brand presence in the point of sales and seasonal animations.
2/ Visual merchandising tools development
Together with the Brand Trade Marketing Managers to brief different suppliers on the new developments based on design requirements and cost targets .
To follow the development process in order to grant design conformity, in time delivery and respect of KPI’s.
3/Trade marketing guidelines
In accordance with the Maisons, to define and design eyewear global trade marketing guidelines and best practices.
4/Special projects design and execution
In accordance with the Maisons, to conceive/ design special eyewear projects and VM initiatives (Pop Up, In store events..).
Together with the Brand Trade Marketing Manager to follow up with suppliers and clients correct execution of the projects.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in a similar function
- Design Diploma
- Pioneering spirit, open minded, curious
- International profile, proactive, versatile, diplomatic
- Excellent communication and relationship skills - teamplayer
- Excellent organization skills, energized by an entrepreneurial environment - Results oriented and able to work under pression on tight deadlines
- Sensibility towards luxe industry, attention to details
- Fluent in English and French. Italian as a real plus.
- Role based in Paris with market and suppliers visits